Each semester, the Fellows undertake writing-in-the-discipline projects for their individual departments.
Here is a partial listing of their many wonderful projects.
- Grant Writing Information Session, Kristen Burwell, Maryland Institute for Applied Environmental Health
- Style Guide for Clinical Patient Reports, Lauren Evans, Hearing and Speech Sciences
- Writing Program Notes, Eric Hermann and Robert Lintott, Musicology
- Questions to Guide a Theory Paper in Art History, Raino Isto, Art History and Archaeology
- Quick Guide to Policy Analysis, Anya Loukianova, Center for International and Security Studies at Maryland
- Responding to Undergraduate Writing for New TAs, Thomas McCloskey, Communication
- The Science of Science Writing, Anthony Melchiorri, Bioengineering
- Writing a Phenomenological Dissertation, Sarah Morris, Teaching and Learning, Policy and Leadership
- How to Turn Your Paper into a Publishable Article, Anne Rehill, French
- Political Science Writing Guide, Jeff Taylor, Government and Politics
- Submitting an Article, Aaron Tobiason, Theatre, Dance and Performance
- Master’s Theses and PhD Proposals, Paul Tschirhart, Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Effective Research Questions, Matthew Shifflett, Department of Theatre, Dance, and Performance